The 100 club is an effortless way to raise funds for the Club and have a chance to win some cash prizes every month and it’s only £5 per month.
“It’s such a simple idea, but a great way to help raise funds for the club – and win some cash too”
Frank Scannella – Walton Casuals Juniors FC
WHAT IS A 100 CLUB?
Many football clubs use a ‘100 Club’, or similar device to regulary raise funds to support a variety of projects. The basic principle is that of a lottery for 100 or more members of the Club. Each player routinely contributes a small set sum and is allocated a unique number to keep. There are regular monthly draws and the first 3 numbers drawn are awarded cash prizes from the pot.
The Club retains the remaining monies that go towards the specific projects or purpose the Club is trying to raise funds for.
HOW WOULD THE SCHEME WORK?
Participating members establish a regular payment of £5 a month.
They will be provided a unique number between 1 – 100
A monthly draw will take place and 3 cash prizes of £100, £50 and £25 will be won.
The remaining income goes to the club.
SO WHAT WILL THE FUNDS BE USED FOR?
As well as a general contribution to the running costs of the club, the funds generated will be used for specific projects such as new kit, training accessories, special events etc., but in all cases will be used to further enhance the Walton Casuals Juniors experience
for our registered members.
SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NEXT?
To register your interest and/or request more information about joining the 100 club either email
email@example.com or click HERE to register online.
- For a cost of £5 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total approx 35% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 20%, 2nd prize of 10% and 3rd prize of 5% for 10 months.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, managers, coaches and friends of Walton Casuals Juniors FC. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to two per household.
- Payments must be made by direct debit monthly via your PaySubsOnline account. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- A member’s number will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be allocated to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the Scheme Administrator on the 1st day of each particpating month
The winning cash payment will be available for collection in person from the hub within one week of the draw.
The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be sent out via email following the draw and will be listed on the 100 Club page on the website.
The 100 Club will be administered by the Club committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner does not collect their winnings they will be placed into the club funds after 2 months.